Crusaders of the Lost Idols will be available globally this summer on July 7, published by Kongregate, the leading publisher of mobile and web games and wholly-owned subsidiary of GameStop Corporation.
"We've been delighted with the test market launch so far with Kongregate. They've been great partners for us as an indie development studio," said Eric Jordan, CEO of Codename Entertainment. "Now we're ready for more gamers to play Crusaders, and starting today players in Australia, New Zealand and Scandinavia can get an exclusive look at the game ahead of our global launch this summer."
Crusaders of the Lost Idols is a fantasy strategy game where you unlock new Crusaders, collect gear, and earn achievements. It launched last year and is currently one of the most played games on Kongregate.com out more than 109,000 titles and consistently one of the top 2% of games on Steam. It is the only clicker/idle game with a formation strategy feature which has inspired individual players to log almost 4 million of hours playing time every month.
- Formation Strategy: The only clicker/idle game to feature a formation system. Crusader specific abilities, buffs, and gear challenge the player to find the best formation for every campaign and event.
- Unlock Crusaders: Collect an unusual host of over 30 characters such as The Bat Billionaire, Emo Werewolf and RoboTurkey, inspired by the world of video games and popular culture with more added Every Month.
- Over 10,000 Levels: Master 6 campaigns with dozens of objectives with deep playability and challenge; more campaigns released regularly.
- Collect Gear, Buffs, and Trinkets: A cornucopia of content with hundreds of unique upgrades for each character, including unique gear, and buffs are available to collect.
- Daily Quests: Each day players are challenged to complete mini-objectives that reward success with precious red rubies.
- Monthly Events: Limited time events featuring special objectives and exclusive new content updated every month.
- NEW! Missions: Send your idle Crusaders on side missions to unlock past Event Crusaders, new gear, earn Enchantment Points and jeweled chests plus more!