Summer Carnival Event 2015
The Carnival has returned to town! Get ready to play some games, help some Bushwhackian residents and win carnival tokens which you can exchange for cool prizes at the Carnival Event Vendor!
The Carnival Games:
A staple of any summer carnival or fair, are those devilish carnival games. There are four different games which will unlock over the course of the event and they include "Balloon Popper," "Whack-A-Mole," "Baseball Throw," and "Duck Shoot." Don't worry, there's no skill involved with these games, you play them automatically when you interact with them.
- It costs 4 carnival tickets to play each game, and you can whack those tickets out of the bushes, or purchase them from Timmy in the Event area for Bush Bucks (30 Salvaged Tickets for 30 Bush Bucks)
- You receive Carnival Tokens based on how well you do. Now, we're not saying they're rigged in the Carnival's favour or anything, but you'll definitely want to ask your friends to help you rig these games in your
favour! (Platforms without Friend functionality are balanced accordingly.
To get started, the Balloon Popper game is unlocked! As well, it seems William needs your help to satisfy his sweet-tooth!
New for 2015
The Pandaclaw was wandering around here somewhere....
Keep an eye out for a new addition to the event zone later on, that's a splashing good time!
Event Achievements- POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!
There are up to 13 possible achievements that can be picked up during the Summer Carnival 2015 event, dependent on your game history.
Achievements Returning in 2015:
Step Right Up
- Win a Prize Token gaming at the Carnival!
We have a Winner
- Win 8 Prize Tokens at once at the Carnival.
- Win 8 Prize Tokens at all 4 Carnival Games.
Gotta Try 'Em All!
- Play all four games offered at the Carnival!
Big Time Bonus Buyer
- Purchase 10 Bonus Prize Packs from the Carnival!
- Help William satisfy his Sweet Tooth. Or not.
- Repair the teleporter and fulfill your duty…
Added/Changed for 2015
- Purchase all the 2015 Carnival Event items.*
- Dunk all eight unique Carnival Event dunk-ees!
* The Carnival Mini Golf piece is NOT included in the Carni-Value! achievement, and therefore it is not required to purchase it.
We have 4 achievements from previous years,
which may be earnable by spending some Bush Bucks, if a player was not present during the initial year:
- Buy all 6 player items from the 2012 Carnival
Party at My Place
- Buy all 6 house items from the 2012 Carnival!
- Purchase all of the 2013 Carnival event items.
- Buy all the 2014 Carnival event items.
New 2015 Pet Packs (Coming Soon)
Previous Year Pets (Available for Bush Bucks)
Teddy Bear Car
- Turns up to 25% of Nothing wins into Mana at Max Level
- Increases Puzzle odds by up to 15% at Max Level
- Turns up to 25% of Nothing Wins into Energy at Max Level
Odds to win Nothing -30% at Max Level
Cotton Candy Duck:
Nothing wins change to Energy by up to 25%
Nothing Wings change to Mana up to 25%
Post your celebration plans on the forums!
The event will run until Saturday August 8th at Noon PDT!
To kick off the event, we're having a sale! Get 30% more on purchase of 50 Bush Bucks or more! Plus, if you purchase 100 Bush Bucks or more, get a free mount! The sale runs until Tuesday July 28th at Noon PDT!
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the last quest unlock?
All quests will be unlocked by the 11th day of the event.
- Where can I see my achievements and their progress?
Click on the inventory icon and then click on the Achievements list (gold star). Look for the ones listed above in that list.
- Where can I buy Last Year's items?
There are two vendors. The one in the tent has this year's items. The other is the one with the party hat and will have all previous year items for Bush Bucks.
- What contributes to my 100% progress?
You need 200 plays of any combo of the games to get 100%. Just whack up tickets and turn in quests to get tickets as well.
- Why do I want to ask friends for help?
It helps you rig the game and improve your chances of getting 8 tokens.
- Do I have to do the achievements?
No. Completing the goals for the achievements is totally optional. You get either a large energy pack or a title for your character from them, no event progress.
- Where can I see all the achievements available and how to get them?
Either on the holiday dialog, the achievements dialog, or on the blog.